- Camp Zama, MJ - Sue Yun, Community Bank Branch Manager - Member At Large
- Kadena, MJ - Summer Van Pelt - Member At Large
- Sasebo, MJ - Phillip Hinnant - Member At Large
- Yokota, MJ - Quinn Pogvara and Katherine Sonnenberg - Members At Large
- Tokyo, MJ - Kim Stollar - SECRETARY
- Osan, Korea - Tiffney Young - Member At Large
- Yongsan, Korea - Jaynene Smith - Member At Large
The Volunteer Board of USA Girl Scouts Overseas-West Pacific is a governance body, setting strategic direction, policy and fiscal oversight for the Girl Scouts in Japan, Okinawa and South Korea. Each Board Member has a specific role in the annual work of USAGSO-WP through committee assignments. Officers and members of the Board are selected for the expertise they bring to the organization. The Board members also represent the countries we serve, the US Military Service Branches and Civilian Communities, and are racially and ethnically diverse. Board members serve a minimum of 2 year terms. Nominees to the Board must be at least 18 years old, reside in Japan or South Korea and believe in the purpose of Girl Scouts. For more information contact Barbara Hill, CEO on behalf of the Board of Directors.